Join our GraphGist Challenge this winter. We want to encourage you to model one of the domains we list below in a graph model and describe it interactively in a GraphGist.
A GraphGist is just a basic AsciiDoc text file, and can be hosted simply in a GitHub Gist but rendered as an interactive page in the browser.
To make this more interesting we want to offer some prizes in these categories.
- Take one of our categories
- Whiteboard a good example graph model.
- Determine interesting use-cases.
- Create Cypher statements for setup and query-use-cases.
- Write a good description and create a pretty model picture.
- Compose it all nicely in your asciidoc-graphgist-file.
- Store it as a public GitHub Gist
- For details, check out the example GraphGist and the Collection on the Wiki