Documenting your graph domain model has never been easier. A GraphGist is just a simple AsciiDoc text file, and can be hosted in a GitHub Gist or any other place with an accessible URL. It will be rendered as an interactive page in your browser.
You can explore those pages, read and understand them and try out the provided use-case queries on a live graph. We want to encourage you to model a domain that you know or like in a graph model and describe it interactively in a GraphGist.
- Find a great domain (Music, Dating, Comics, Healthcare, Politics, Sciences, ...)
- Whiteboard a good example graph model.
- Determine interesting use-cases.
- Create Cypher statements for setup and query-use-cases.
- Write a good description and create a useful model picture.
- Compose it all nicely in your AsciiDoc-GraphGist-file.
- Store it as a GitHub Gist
- Submit your GraphGist via this form and get a T-Shirt for every original model
- Start with the example GraphGist.